vrijdag 19 juli 2013

Done, time for vacation!

Today I've finished the paint job on the cardboard Solo. That means that as soon as the paint is dry and I've attached the normal accessories, that the bike is operational. I've done it!
I am quite pleased with the outcome, even though I have to admit that I did some bodging here and there because of the time pressure I was under. Nevertheless it is a good looking bike and it rides very promising.
I guess the only thing left for me to do is grow a mustache and move to Hawaii.
Have a nice vacation everybody! :)





5 opmerkingen:

Corn-Dolly zei

Harstikke goed Man! Zat hem wat te knijpen. Zo veel te doen en zo weinig tijd over. Leek me een onmogelijk opgave.
Ik vind hem super mooi geworden.

Zijn jullie van plan rond te toeren met de Solo en....tja hoe heet deze?
Als je bij ons in de buurt bent (Putten) wees welkom. We hebben altijd slaapplek en een maaltijd. Laat het maar weten.
Goede vakantie. Verdient!

Bicky zei

een kartonnen velomobiel, geweldig.
en hij ziet er nog goed uit

Woodenpedalcar zei

Looks quite pretty. I'm green with envy :D

Wilco Pompert zei

Gefeliciteerd met jullie tweede (of derde) velomobiel! Fijne vakantie.

Olaf zei

Thanks a lot for all the nice comments! Theo, unfortunately we won't be near Putten, otherwise I would have loved to come by. The first trip of the cardboard Solo will bring it to the south of Germany, Münsingen. We are going to a wedding there and hopefully we will be there in time. I will post a little trip diary on the performance of the new Solo as soon as I am back home. Have a nice summer all of you!